Call for Contributors
Development Finance Agenda (DEFA), the official Chartered Institute of Development Finance (CIDEF) Magazine, is calling for contributions from development finance professionals, finance bodies, and other development finance support agencies. The magazine publishes short, non-academic articles that are of relevance to development finance institutions, development finance practitioners, development economists, employees working in economic clusters of central governments, investment banks, commercial banks, insurance companies and emerging capital markets. Articles MUST NOT have equations, literature reviews or hypotheses. Opinion pieces, policy briefs and research summaries are particularly welcomed.
The current audience of the magazine includes:
- Regional and National Development Associations- including ADFIAP, EDFI, AADFI, ADFIMI, ALIDE and WFDFI;
- Major Development Finance Institutions including the African Development Bank, World Bank, IMF, Asian Development Bank and other country/regional development finance institutions;
- Economic clusters of government, such as the National Treasury/Finance Ministries, Central Banks and Commerce Ministries;
- Commercial and Investment Banks, Venture Capital Firms and Insurance Firms;
- Development Finance practitioners;
- Academic and Research Institutions in Development Finance;
- NGOs with interest in finance for development;
- Individuals interested in Development Finance.
Articles should not be more than 1500 words (including references). To view an example of a published article: Click here
All articles must have an Executive Summary, Body and Conclusion. Please include a high resolution photograph of the author and the relevant contact details.
All articles should be sent via email to Robin Parenzee at: email@example.com.
More information about the publication can be found at www.globalcidef.com/DEFA.htm
Editor: Professor Nicholas Biekpe
Development Finance Agenda
P O Box 3628, Tygervalley, 7536, South Africa